Sunday, November 02, 2014

MUSIC FAVOURITES: OCTOBER

Music Favourites: October

I don't know what it is, but the autumn weather, the shorter evenings, it just always leads to me spending all day inside, listening to music non-stop and daydreaming about everything that I can think of.
Since I'm practically a music addict, it was just a matter of time, that I would write about my favourite music, artists and their albums. There's no better way to update you all, than to share all the songs and albums I enjoyed listening to in October. 
So, this month I did not only find some new favourites, but also rediscovered some songs and albums that I've been loving in the past. I wrote down my favourite songs off of each album, to create a little playlist for you all. I hope you enjoy it and maybe you even find some songs that will remain stuck in your head.

X by Ed SheeranI'm A Mess // Runaway //Photograph //Don't
Hozier by Hozier - Sedated // From Eden // Take Me To Church 
Hold My Home by Cold War Kids - All This Could Be Yours // First // Hot Coals
I Forget Where We Were by Ben Howard - In Dreams // I Forget Where We Were // Small Things
Chapter One by Ella Henderson - Glow // Mirror Man // Missed // Ghost
Live At Rome Olympic Stadium by Muse - Panic Station // Follow Me // Supremacy // Starlight // Supermassive Black Hole
Turn Blue by The Black Keys - Fever // It's Up To You Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment